After the task of job-hunt, succeeding in a technical interview is another big task awaiting…
Patterns of interviews may differ. But, you should be technically sound to face those different faces of interviews.
You may be skillful. But lack of preparation might make you to lose an interview. You may have the necessary skills. Continuous reading of books, article and journals about the related subject will help you organizing things you may already know. Once the information’s are organized, it is not difficult to access them. You should read and re-read to refine yourself for an interview or a job.
Some Interview Tips:
- Never attempt to give a wrong answer confidently. This would carry a mistaken idea about the right answers you are going to give. But, show a tinge of confidence in your answers. Employers always expect confidence in their employee’s ideas and attitudes.
- Get yourselves thorough and updated with the basics of your core subjects.
- Study the nuances of your projects well. Equip yourselves to explain what was done in your project.
- Be confident and clear about the technical architects of the project. Understand the business, before you code it out.
- Always turn arguments to conversations. Be an active listener and refer to your previous professional experiences when you are answering.
- Be prepared for answering the how/why/what/what parts of the interviewer’s questions.
- Talk about your achievements in the career. This brings into limelight the abilities that helped you to complete the task .
- You should make yourself look good and smart by your ‘smart’ questions that you raise to your interviewer at the end of your interview.
All the Best! Nothing is impossible.